Corda Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) is heavily inspired by blockchain technology and provides similar advantages (decentralization, immutability and single source of truth).
Corda is used a lot within ING and by many others that are active in the blockchain and Distributed Ledger Tech community. With more and more blockchain (and distributed ledger tech) applications being deployed in production we’ll share our lessons-learned on what it takes to bring a banking grade blockchain application to production.
In this session you’ll learn:
– How Corda works, how it’s both similar and different to blockchain technology.
and why we like it so much.
– How we do Continuous Deployment of smart contracts (that by definition are immutable and are operated by multiple organizations..)
– How keep confidential information secret in a distributed ledger (that needs to share information with many organizations in order to allow decentralized validation.
– How we meet our performance goals (using a technology that needs to reach consensus on a globally deployed network)
– How we reliably integrate blockchain applications with our traditional IT systems.